Sign in to follow this  

i've have been sent out by this FS group to do this dut...

i have been sent out by projectgmax to find and "hire" the most experienced freeware and payware designers out there. projectgmax is doing this as part of their revamp since the new management take over. projectgmax is no longer what it was and is NOT the same projectgmax as the other Project GMax. (they use different titles, new members, management, graphix designers..etc)if you are intereseted in joining projectgmax for aircraft, fde, cfg, air, scenery and anyother form of design please feel free to do so!i will forward the emails to projectgmax just email me, and i will "interview" you via email you to see if you qualify for them.here is their qualifications list:1. designers must be familiar with 3ds max, or gmax or both2. plan accordingly to release models on a timely bases (no dates are set for release until final touches and paints are applied.)3. must report on timely bases on progress of add-on being made.4. work time consistancy must be at a good level.5. not be offline and not in contact for long periods of time, but let us (as in pg if they sent this to you) know when you will be off for a long period of time.please email me if you are interested and i will forward the emails for you. my email is in the profile.Thanks.Alex(i did this voluntarily since Anthony is my cousin)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!