Sign in to follow this  

Who wants to build these aircraft ????

Hi guys,I was wondering if anybody is interested in developing the following aircraft/textures. I considered attempting this myself however I know that I don't have the skills at the moment to do them any real justice and it's probably best left to experienced developers. 1/ Repaint of Siai Marchetti SF260 (Bsed on the excellent Real Air Simulations aircraft). I flew this aircraft in the real world until some bright spark crashed it :( . Now it only lives in my memory and wish to now resurect it in FS2002. It was an Australian based aircraft with "Red Hawks" paint scheme, however it was more maroon rather than orange so I imagin it would be relatively painless to paint?? I can supply photographs.2/ Development of a Beechcraft BE76 Duchess (twin prop)3/ Development of a Partenavia PN68B (twin prop)4/ Development of a Robin 2160 aerobatic.I can supply pics for all of these aircraft.So if anybody is stuck on ideas for their next project or is in the midst of developing one of these aircraft for FS2002, I can help with data, pics and beta testing.Cheers,Nick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!