Sign in to follow this  
Guest lionheart777

Tiger Moth Needed

Are there any designers out there with either an fsc or afx source file fora DH Tiger Moth that would be willing to let me modify it to create the"gamily" Tiger in the picture attached. I have been unable to find plandrawings on line that are good enough to use.Any help appreciated.Ray Hallock

Guest lionheart777

Bill Lyons has created a superb Tiger Moth. I would contact him at the Golden Eagles website. Tell em Bill sent yah. He creates pay-for aircraft and is one of the best in the industry in FS aircraft. http://windrfters.com/In his website you will find photos of a Tiger Moth that he did that comes in several colors and also a version with floats, which looks wild, to see a Moth sitting still with the tail in the air.There is a talk forum on their also at the website, so you could ask him there concerning working with his afx.file.Safe landings,Bill