Sign in to follow this  

B7E7

Okay, all. How is everyone? I have a quick question to ask -- are any designers out there going to make a model for the new Boeing 7E7 that everyone has been raving about? I am talking about the Dreamliner that is supposed to be in production in 2008. I absolutely love the design concept for that plane.I searched the Boeing site for specs or proposed specs, but other than the fact that this bird is going to be extremely fuel efficient, roomy and carry about 250 passengers, nothing has been released.However, if someone would make a visual model, I propose that 777 dynamics with a bit more engine efficiency and power would be a great preview as to how this bird would fly. Even WITHOUT the adjustments to dynamics, I would just absolutely LOVE a visual model to fly in my simulator, but I am not a designer or I would make my own.Please email me at cndittmar@dark-haven.org if you know of anyone who has designed or posted such a model for FS2002, or is planning on releasing one in the future :-)Full photos of this bird can be found at the 7E7 web site at:http://www.boeing.com/commercial/7e7/flash.htmlSorry to all the non-flashy people. I could not find a non-flash version of the 7E7 site.Take care, and safe skies to everyone.ChrisEDIT: To correct typos to my bad typing skills.

Guest FelixFFDS

Any model made at this time is an approximation - I don't think the final form has been "set".Some of the aviation magazines have shown illustrations each with some slight variation - (last I saw had a more rake to the cockpit/nose and smaller tail surfaces....)Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

It would still be a wonderful model - even a concept - to fly. I love the look they currently have on the web site :-) I wasn't going for accuracy. Just making my Flight Simulator a little more "interesting" without silly fictional items (such as Star Wars vehicals and such LOL).I love to fly everything from Gliders to the F/A-18 Hornet, but my all-out favorite are the airliners - both regional and heavy iron.Thank thee for the reply though :-) I was just hoping if someone had some time on their hands it would have been interesting :-)Chris