Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

Shaking problem with plane??

I am almost ready to upload a plane for public download and am having a problem with it shaking. It seems to be both speed related as well as atmosphere density related. But it seems to be so moderate that one cant go to 2X, 4X, or more in autopilot without it ending up in a dive. She will fly, and fast, but at top end she has the jitters.Also, and this is an odd one.. She has begun hopping on the runway?@!*. It has evolved 93 times so far, and this last model has begun with this latest 'qwirk'. It happens only when braking or slowing. It doesnt always happen, but in doing test flights for the past two days, she has done 2 ground loops on landings. The phenominon seems to be spuratic and also occurs during takeoff approaching lift off velocity, 80+ KIAS. My landing gear, (tricycle), is equipped with working suspension, and it has never done this until now....If you wish to test fly it, it is available for download at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fs2002professional/ in the files page. I guess you have to be a member of yahoo and or the club to get there. If not, email me and I can send you the plane. I tried to attach it but the file is over 125KB.Any advice would be quite helpful. I thankyou so much for your help in the past. It has been great.Thanks,Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I should let you guys know, I did try tweaking the MOI's and I made it worse, so I changed them back. aaarrrgghh!Thanks again,Bill