Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kobie1244

adding a yoke in???????????

I'm using fs panel studio and i have paint shop pro 8. heres my problem I have a good cut out of a yoke i want to use. I even tried to make it transparent in paint shop pro. When you finally make it go transparent and you save it and bring the file back up in PSP the background goes white instead of staying transparent. If somebody can solve the first problem then my next problem would be how do i go about adding the yoke in to the exisitng panel i'm working on. Any help would be greatly apperciate. This problem is preventing me from releasing my panel publicly.

Guest Eugen

Hi,In fs2002 the transparent part neeeds to be black 0,0,0.You add your yoke in the panel cfg thera are tools for doing or you can do that manually see the xml faq on the top.Btw I can recall that there is a yoke in the file libraray fs2002 gaugesBrgdsEugen

Guest Kobie1244

when you edit a picture in PSP, you have to save the file as a layered format. The file type I save my work as is a ".psd" file so that I can edit in both PSP and photoshop. By saving the file as a bitmap right away after editing, this flattens the image and the background color is white.What you can do is make the the very bottom layer black (0,0,0), and then lay your yoke on top of that layer. Then when you go to save your work as a bitmap, the background color will automatically be the correct color you need it to be. Hope this helps!Kobie :-wave