Sign in to follow this  

releasing a c172

In about a few day or closer to week I will be releasing a cessna 172 panel. Other then dreamfleets c172 panel and real air c172. Which are both great panels. But for people who want alternatives then thats where my panel comes in. I will be releasing a panel that is i think pretty good quality it will be my first release. But heavy work has gone into making the pilots prespective correct. Also I did deforming techniques in paint shop pro To keep the panel looking large and not the typical small look that allot of panels have. The Radio stack will be dead point right on. The biggest thing I like about the panel that I'm doing is that its a pilots prespective photo of a c172. So that means gauges will be layed over correctly as the photo is based on. I notice allot of c172 panels they just use the textures of the panel to recreate the panel structure. Which the result isnt that great. Also it will require a rez of 1280 by 1024 for it to be seen properly. The panel can be veiwed in 1024 by 768. And hopefully if no bumps are encountered along the way before completion. I will have a nice looking yoke that overlays on the panel. I will have a photo of it soon. And will keep ya guys informed when its release.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

sounds promissing... will you make sure the yoke's are able to be hidden? I still do enjoy the 172, maybe I'll start on one in gmax... that is if CoF's 172 is the same as 2k2's.Looking forward to it.joe

If all goes well you will be able to take the yoke and hide it and make it reappear. Taking the yoke out of the picture and putting it back in has been a major undertaking believe me. Its required major pixel by pixel movement. I went and had to totally resurface the areas that the yoke layed over on. But what really took allot of time was making sure it was done right. I also added a little age to the panel. So it dosent look so crisp and new. But believe me I didnt make the panel look like cr@p in the process. As a plus the panel will be fs 2004 ready. I will be taken great strides to make sure when fs 2004 comes out that it will work with it. That means any updates that might occur will be done immeditley. I do have one question. How do i change the lighting in the cockpit to different colors???

> I do have>one question. How do i change the lighting in the cockpit to>different colors???In the panel.cfg file, the last entries are:Day=255,255,255Night=233,108,107Luminous=201,64,64The "Day" entry controls the color of the panel bitmap during the daytime.The "Night" entry controls the color of the panel bitmap at night.The "Luminous" entry controls the color of the gauge bitmaps at night, but only for those gauges that have been coded to use the "Luminous" flag.BillAVSIM OmbudsmanFounder and Director,Creative Recycling of Aircraft Partshttp://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002/images/fartslogo.jpg