Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

Legacy 2000 Panel Issue - Big Thanks to Bill Leaming

Recently it was found some individuals using the newly released Legacy 2000 where having problems with sim crashes due to the Legacy.Well, I was really beginning to get nervous. I am still new to this design game, and I was starting to wonder if the Legacy was going to die on vine, before it had a good chance to really get started.I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank our own Bill Leaming for coming to my rescue in my hour of need.After explaining the user symptoms to Bill in a frantic e-mail, I received back a warm memo saying he had downloaded the project but had not had a chance to try it yet. He would give it a try tomorrow, and let me know. Then, in his closing line, the gem that I needed. Had I used Easy Gauge when creating any gauges? If so make sure you have Gaugesound.dll in the FS root directory. Ooooops, I remember reading that one a while back. I couldn't try that suggestion fast enough.Long and the short of it, It worked, having also tested it with one of the users. I have since repacked the file as Legacy3.zip and uploaded it to Avsim, and asked the library group to remove the two previous files.I owe you big time Bill!!Kind RegardsBob C.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!