Sign in to follow this  
Guest FelixFFDS

FSDS v2 Help

Is there any guide that helps you with this program. The help feutre tat comes with this (the tutorial) is pretty weak. Sure, I can build everything the tutorials describe, but there is no documentation for this program. Any ideas? Thanks. I want to start building aircraft.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

One of the best sites:www.daviator.com hosted by Dave EckertFull of tutorials, tips, etc.....If you've ever stumbled upon my Microlight, I built in two weeks with FSDS 2, without ever having designed any 3-d model. It's pretty simple, but I was impressed that FSDS 2 would allow me to do that, considering the aircraft's fully animated. One thing I did do for the Microlight--something I believe important for a "first" project, was my creating a "transparency mask" in the textures to have windows in my aircraft. It's not as sophisticated as cutting them out, but I was able to let my first project focus on the aircraft's shape without having to worry about the cutting of the windows....-John

But of course, the best overall site for learning flightims modelling (blatant plug warning) is Freeflight Design Shop http://www.freeflightdesign.comsource files, tips, tutorials (Yes, we link to Dave's tutorials, also)Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design