Sign in to follow this  
Guest BN747

Interior Cabin Painting

Hello:I have never painted anything for FS2002 but I am willing to learn. I would like to re-paint the interior textures for the "Ready For Pushback 747" but I am having some problems. Below is the procedure I follow, please let me know what I am doing wrong. I'm currently using Photoshop 7.1) I back up the original texture file2) I open the texture file using ImageTool3) I re-save the texture file as a .tga4) Using PS7, I open the .tga texture file and begin to edit5) Finished editing, I re-save the texture file as a .tga6) Using ImageTool, I open the edited .tga texture file and re-save it as a .bmp file.7) Load aircraft in FS2002, but the edited texture file and all of its contents are blanked out "grey".I know I'm doing something wrong here, can anyone help me? I am a novice at this and don't know what I'm really doing. I would like to learn how to re-paint the interior cabins of FS2002 aircraft.Regards,Faustops- The "Ready For Pushback" paintkit didn't contain these interior texture files. The designer instructed me to use the existing texture files found in my RFP 747 folder.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!