Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valid_Andy

Is there a quality L-1011 in the works for FS9?

Guest GTAA

Now that we are starting to see some truly outstanding work and detail in the FS9 world, I was hoping someone out there in the FS universe is developing a highly detailed L-1011 series (100, 200 and 500)for FS9. I have yet to see an accurate model, with quality textures, accurate dimensions, lighting effects, sound and shape. There was a model not too long ago but it seems like it wasn't near completion and the textures, wing detail and engine shape were poor. Needless to say, this was a remarkable aircraft - a classic of the 1970's. I would love to know if anyone is aware of a project in the works - to bring this beauty back to life in stunning detail? Warm RegardsGTAAToronto, Canada

Guest CX001

There are two freeware L-1011 series being worked on, but I haven't heard anything for a while. Eric Cantu, FFX's modeler, is doing one, and the other by a guy who name regretfully can't remember.

Guest Valid_Andy

Paul man!!!! They look ace:P Keep up the fantastic work...and you wouldnt be by any chance the modeller of that incredible BAe 146 series which i saw lots of until it went payware? I loved it...just wondered if it is you...hows it going? Cos it really was incredible:D