Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

Sunny 767 V3 - a New Year GIFT from China

Guest aichina

Hi FS Fans:I am Joe Li, the webmaster of AI-CHINA.net and co-ordinator of AI-CHINA Production Group.On behalf Sunny Xia, our talent 767 model maker, we would like to say thx of your interests to the NEW YEAR GIFT from China. We published the new Sunny 767 v3 serial models on Jan. 1st, 2004 thru www.AI-CHINA.net. Sunny 767 v3, it is fully new made version by Gmax (Some parts by 3Dmax). All Boeing 767s are included -/B762/B763/B763ER with different engines-RR/GE/PW. New improvement compared with V2 are: all moving parts, modeled shining, VC cabin and cockpit, unique sound pack for PW/RR, LoadEdit...... Panel is still under development, so you may use any other free 767 panels you can get. If you are a PIC767 owner, you are the lucky man.'Cause we are all chinese people, our website is written in Chinese. You may probably feel difficult to read. We have added some English words to explain the information you have to submit when registing. Please try to catch on them (Don't be confused by the unkonw codes if your IE does not support simplified chinese charactors).As per the copyright, All the products from AI-CHINA.net are freewares with limited distribution. For this Sunny 767 v3 serials, you may feel free to repaint and take your own copyright to distribute your TEXTURE ONLY thru any media without any commercial usage. No permission is needed! We are looking forward to seeing your wonderful jobs.Finally, I hope you enjoy your flight with this Sunny 767 v3 and all other the products (Repaintings, Chinese Sceneries, FPs, etc) from AI-CHINA.netSincerely,Joe LICo-ordinator of AI-CHINA GroupWebmaster2004-1-6

Guest Milton

Hi Joe,Thanks for the "heads-up". That is a beautifully modeled aircraft ... looks very real to me! Excellent work from your group. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Guest aichina

After talked with Sunny. An English installation pack will come. you may download Sunny 767 v3 from avsim very soon.Joe

Hi,Thank you for a very nice 767 model.However, I am concerned regarding your strange sign up terms on your website. I can surely not identify myself with some points of terms for register on your site.You have to be aware that there is not only Chinese people visiting your site. And your terms does not meet the international standard sign up agreements. I have no idea what political terms has to do with anything regarding flight simming.Staffan AhlbergSweden/Stockholm/ESSAMD-11 Panel Team - Beta testerMy specs are:Dell Dimension 4800 P4/3.0 Ghz512 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory128 Mb ATI Radeon 9800 ProCatalyst 3.9DirectX 9.0E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"240Gb (2x120) 7200rpm HD

Staffan