Sign in to follow this  
Guest RipPipPip

Cold & dark and pushback animation and triggered visibi...

Hi gentlemen,I am working on two plane projects and I would like to implement some "bells and whistles" to them.My problem is how to trigger some visiblity/animation and it goes as follows:Cargo doors (AI plane - part triggered animation): during "cold and dark" state - cargo doors should be visible and opened during pushback - should be an animation: cargo doors closing taxi, flight until park - cargo door closed park - cargo doors opened again.Also another story (flyable plane - part visibility):event triggered during the by (for example) tailhook extension/retractions: tailhook extended - part should be visible tailhook retracted - a part should be invisible- it should completely disappearand I mean there for example towing an sailplane...and there I also would like very much to have somewhow FDE boosting my airplane just to simulate much less drag without a sailplane then with it...Any idea how to manage this?I tried fiddling with spoilers but couldn't get satisfied results...maybe again XML gauge?Is this somewhow possible to to using FSDS2.24?We all can see this first case built in ARNS AIS for example...Second case I didn't notice anywhere as far as I remember...Also tied to search The Forum but could find my cases and also FSDS documentation is less then complete in explanations on "Standard Part Names"...All suggestions are welcome!Rysiek

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!