Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildfire563

Where to find gauges for 1973 Cherokee 180?

I am trying to build a panel to match the one in the 1973 Piper Challenger (Cherokee) 180 of which I am a partial owner. I am having trouble finding sources for GA Gauges, though. I have looked here on avsim.com and flightsim.com, FSDome.com and done searches on the web, but I can't find anyone who lists for download or sale of particular gauges. I have searched several planes, but that's like searching through a haystack for a needle.In particular I am looking for:Airmarc 288 Audio Switch PanelKX 155 TSO navcommKX 175B TSO navcommNorthstar M1 LoranBendix T-12C ADFNarco AT 150 TSO Separate Digital ADF Freq panelI am currently using Roger Austli and Ole Egholm's LN-ROG PA28 which in turn uses Carenado's Tomahawk gauges. I have found a couple of KX 155's in a Bendix Silver Crown stack I found from Gerd Nehr and some more gauges by David Durst and modified b Del Payne. Carenado's gauges include a Navcomm that looks like it includes a KX 175, but it isn't documented what it is, and he combined 2 other gauges with that gauge that aren't with my airplane.So, my real question is, are there any sites out there that compile a list of just gauges or does anyone know of any gauges to match those in the list above?I do have a digital camera, but the only programming experience I have is Fortran a long long time ago and I am a horrible artist and clueless about how all you guys make such beautiful bitmaps with shadows and all.Finally, LN-ROG is ok, but it doesn't really match the flight performance of my own plane. A while ago I attempted to modify the .air file to better match my plane's performance, but I was not ultimately successful. So if anybody knows of a good early seventies pre-warrior Cherokee model and airfile, either payware or freeware, I'd appreciate it.Thanks,Thomas Perry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!