Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyby_ry

Can anyone help?!.....

hello there!I just have a few questions, so I'll get stuck in :)I don't know if any of you have, in the past, used the fabulous Dassult Falcon 50 by Yannick Lavigne, Fred Banting and Rob Young, but I was wondering if anyone, would consider making an update of it for FS9? maybe putting it into Gmax? The reason I suggest an update is due to the excellent base (if I can use that term). Hopefully this method will reduce the time in which to build it.I don't wish to be disrespectful to Yannick, Rob, or Fred, these guys did a tremendous job, however real life commitments, for Yannick atleast have halted such a project.I understand how difficult modelling is, and believe me if I was any good at it then I'd do it, however I think to do the aircraft justice someone who is experienced with Gmax would be needed.I think it would be wonderful for this aircraft to be brought in with updated features and increased efficiency.I would be very greatful for your feedback. This is a great aircraft for FS and it would be a shame not to have it completely brought into FS9.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!