Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoAM

Click and Drag Throttle

Guest RoAM

Im trying to make a click and drag type throttle for the BlackHawk series im wokring on. i have looked at the Baron Throttle systems and have copied it and changed it to Prop Pitch (Prop Pitch controls Throttle in helicopters in FS) there is a lot about that gauge i dont understand. if anyone could explain it better it would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Skymed

Here is my click and drag from my own chopper throttle. Change the parameters in here to match yours . The Area is, obviously where the mouse is active, so you will have to adjust to your own BMP's. Also (L:Prop1,enum) in the Tooltip is one of my own variables I use elsewhere. You can delete the entire tooltip line if you want to.%THROTTLE (%((L:Prop1,enum))%!03d!%%)(M:X) (*Get X*) 9 - 77 / (*Div by travel along X axis to get percent*) 0 max 1 min (*into [0-1]*) 1 r - (>K:PROP_PITCH1_SET)Steve

Guest RoAM

thanks Steve thats what i was after, i understand the rest of the gauge i just dont know how to use these variables below.say if my bitmap is x=80 y=40 how would i set this following section up.cheers.Rob.(M:X) (*Get X*) 9 - 77 / (*Div by travel along X axis to get percent*) 0 max 1 min (*into [0-1]*) 1 r -