Sign in to follow this  
Guest ElStevos

Pc-7 Torque gauge. Analog + Digital

Guest iholrf

> No, that was a regression on BMEP, which applies to>reciprocating engines. >> To indicate relative torque in psi, it appears one should>just take that "Eng1 Torque" (displayed on the C208 panel)>value and multiply by some constant. Max rated torque is near>2000 ft-lb, so if the constant were 0.10, then you would have>a number reading '200 psi' at rated torque. >Which is exactly the formula I first gave :).CheersShad

Guest ElStevos

Finally had some time to read into the replies more carefully.The only thing I know is that one truly forgets fast. It

Guest LukeV

I am attempting this same gauge with the PC-9. Can anyone help me with a value which would give me an accurate torque reading in psi...??

Guest LukeV

Ok. I think I have found a work-around for the moment. But now I have another prob. The analogue part of the gauge isn't functioning correctly. The needle spins around 1 full revolution where it should only be moving about 1/4 of a circle. This is my code-(A:ENG1 TORQUE, pound-force per square foot) 1.7 /Any suggestions..??

Guest LukeV

bump...anyone...?? this is driving me crazy..!!

Guest ElStevos

This is my needle part.Although I

Guest LukeV

Ok. I have narrowed the problem down to the MaskImage. If I get rid of the MaskImage, the needle functions correctly. If the MaskImage is there, the needle spins too much as if were out of scale..???