Sign in to follow this  
Guest grimmy69

gauge that communicates between two or more aircraft

Hi!Let me describe an idea and see if you think it would be possible to do.The reason for all this is that I am a part of a virtual millitary group that practices pretty strictly along real airforce procedures.During interception practice it would be great to be able to attack and "disable" an aircraft, This could be as simple as a message being sent to a receiver if the enemy is within the radar cone for a certain time and the trigger is pushed.The whole ideas stems from a type r/c aircrafts that can disable other aircraft engines, if it is close enough and at a good angle.From what I understand I can activate runway lights by setting my radio to a certain frequence and I am hoping that this could be used between different aircraft aswell.I would like to have a gauge that calculates the distance and vertical and horisontal relation between two aircraft, and if certain criteria are met, I want another gauge to be able to send a command to the other aircraft when I activate it.Would this be at all possible? Is anyone up for this challenge?Thanks!Roger

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!