Sign in to follow this  
Guest grimmy69

team up in work on modification of jet trainer

I just wanted to thank everyone who have put their minds into my problem with an oxygen system switch.Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to work any more on this, due to the fact that my company is doing so well right now.I have done a fairly extensive modification of FSQuality's SAAB105 that is originally a Swedish made jet trainer used by both the Swedish and Austrian airforce. Check out www.fsquality.com for more info.The FSQuality model is great, but I wanted a great looking Swedish version with a Swedish panel and gauges. So I decided to create one. As the work progressed in kind of grew into a much larger project. As it is I have the panel translated correctly. I have also made three Swedish liveries and have adjusted the flight dynamics for the weaker and lighter engines. Also, I have added a few new gauges, adjusted the old ones and have fixed some bugs in the original model. I worked with material lended from the techical division in the Swedish Airforce, so everything is pretty correct.Still, I would like to create two more gauges:First, the oxygen system discussed in another threadand secondlyA gauge that uses a radar arc and engages a gauge in all aircraft within that arc and within a certain distance. This would be used for simulating dogfights in the military wing I fly with. I think that the second gauge is very difficult, if not impossible to create. Perhaps something could be done with radio frequencies?The first I still have hopes for. Unfortunately my works keeps me to busy right now.I am also trying to create a modern panel with a digital attitude indicator. The graphics for the panel is pretty much finished, but I am having problems getting the elements aligned and working properly.So, I am looking for someone who would like to team up and join me in working on the modern panel and possibly the two gauges mentioned. It would be great to make this mod a real killer.I have already come pretty far on this and a older version of my mod has received a 9,75 average of 10 possible and flightsim.no. Is there anyone who would like to join me in working on this? It mostly a matter of coding the gauges. I have all the graphics and material needed.Cheers,Roger

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!