Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stan V

Yoke shows where it shouldn't - Help!!!!

I am trying to adapt an FS2002 panel to FS2004 and am pretty much there except for one frustrating problem. This panel has a separate bitmap in addition to the conventional panel bitmap that is a full 1024x768 pixels in size but contains only the control yoke - the rest of it is transparent. Both the main and the yoke bitmaps are declared visible=1 and both show as desired in the normal panel view.So far so good.There are also two icon-activated auxilliary bitmaps whose declarations are visible=0, however, one depicting an overhead panel and one a throttle panel - both are also 1024x768 pixels in size and both, when activated fill the whole screen, completely overlaying the forward panel view including the yoke. When the throttle panel is invoked, it appears full screen as desired. However, when the overhead panel is invoked, it too is full screen but the yoke bitmap underneath remains visible and I cannot see any reason for this to be so. I tried switching the order of the window and associated view window definitions in the panel.cfg file but with no success. If anyone has any ideas for a solution, I would appreciate hearing from you.Stan V.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!