Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

A little problem with 707 AP

Hallo all,I have a little problem with AP system which I placed in the CaptainSim Boeing 707.I want to put a simple AutoPilot (based on LearJet45 AP) in my 707 for LNAV (using the MCP ALT SET) and VNAV (Using GPS MX20).The AP and the GPS:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/123712.jpgFrom some reason It's don't work. I edit the Aircraft.cfg and replace the [AutoPilot] tag from other aircraft that work well, but still this problem occur any time I want to use it.The Airplane do not react and navigate like I set on the AP and GPS (for the LNAV).It's understood to me that I need to edit something in the model or the .air file. but I have not idea how...Any one know how I can to fix this problem?One more thing: In Helicopters I have too this problem; but only with the NAV mode. the Automatic Vertical Speed work fine (without using the colective, but still I'ts better then nothing..)any one know how I can fix this problem too?thanks all!!*Sorry about my english, I'm working on that

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1) Never apologise for your english (unless it is your native language ;))2) Your screenshot is confusing me. I can see two sets of autopilot controls. One on the 707 panel and one in the pop-up. The one in the pop-up is the one you are bringing in? Why replace that which was built in?3) the first place to look is in the aircraft.cfg (open with notpad) and play with the autopilot variables. If you do not understand what you see, you may need to reference the ac container and panel SDK's available on the MSFS2004 website.4) being a payware product you might consider going to them for techical support as they may have some custom stuff you do not want to break.CheersShad