Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

Blank Panel Backgrounds?

Guest Dr. Bogger

Hello Everyone,This is my first post here, but anyways, i have been enjoying using fs2004, and i just made my first panel.I was wondering, if anyone here knows of any place i can download Blank Panel Backgrounds?I want to start making panels and distrubting them on avsim, but i'm not very good at designing in photoshop, so bascily, thats why i am looking for blank panels.I am looking for specificly, a blank main panel background, with a blank overhead panel background, that i can add buttons and switchs to on the overhead panel.Anyone have any ideas?Thanks.Sean

Guest iholrf

Well the loud silence this post has brought causes me to think you asked a question akin to "does anybody know the location of the Holy Grail"? ;)You can try looking at the licensing restrictions the authors of freeware panels have in their package. Some may allow you to use and modify theirs as long as you give proper credit to the original author that he painted it, you just used it.Other than that, learning to paint may be the only solution. :)CheersShad