Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

M-D Douglas DC 10

Guest GPCastel

Hi,and help please. I had just uploaded the M-D Douglas DC10 from Swissair for FS9 (2004)...without problem. He is beautiful and fly very well and smooth but... he had no gauges and no sound.Where I can find XML these two applications to add on this program ?Thanks for all

Guest iholrf

I am a tad confused. You made a plane model in gamx or fsds and uploaded it? Or you have downloaded a plane from the library to fly?If you uploaded it, do you want to know how to make gauges or do you want to know if there is a panel and sounds available for it already (which there are I believe)? If you want to make the XML gauges, start by looking within the xml based gauges within the cab files in either the gauges folder of the main fs path, or within the panel folder of a few individual aircraft (like the DC3). Then read the XML faq and visit the tutorials and tips found at freeflightdesign.com.As for sounds, you could always simply alias the sound to a default aircraft like the 737. Or you could alias parts of sounds from various default aircraft to build a "unique" sound with out having to incorporate original recordings. Last you can of course look in the library for a plane with a sound you like, check its license and see if you are allowed to use it in your own project.CheersShad