Sign in to follow this  
Guest saudi_777

Wish list

Guest iholrf

Every so often, somebody pops into the forum with a request for a plane, or a panel or some other part of some sort. People's design ideas deserve to be heard. Just _not_ in the developer forum perhaps.It occurs to me that one way to "nip this in the bud" is to create a seperate "Wish List" sister forum in the MS conference. This list can then be used by anybody to post ideas and/or desires. Because it is simply a "wish" list, nobody would ever take offense to somebody's idea. A pinned posting in the developer forums would then direct those with design requests to the "Wish List". (Or maybe simply pin a thread called something like "AC Panel and Model Wish List", but leave it open)I suggest this because, while I took exception to some posts for reasons already discussed, it doesn't mean their ideas are bad. I do actually consider many of the requests (while unreasonable as requests) valid project ideas for a future date. A simple system to track "wishes granted" could easily be done.With a seperate "Wish List", any developer could go and offer to "grant a wish" as he or she feels fit, at their leisure. And persons with not a lot of time (or interest), but a few ideas, could still be heard with out fear of sensitive developers like me climbing all over their a**es. ;)Just an idea.CheersShad

Guest FelixFFDS

That's why a certain flightsim site has an "Aircraft Wanted" and "Other Add Ons" wanted forums. It works quite well, and sensitive developers can lurk in there, get ideas, without having conniptions of such requests defiling their precious watering holes.Of course, there are some design forums where such requests are simply deleted by the ever vigilant Inspectorate. Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design:(

Guest saudi_777

Lovely idea, Shad bro!! :-hah ;)Regards,