Sign in to follow this  
Guest saudi_777

Requesting help with MD-90 EFD panel

Hi Guys,I'm requesting that someone with good panel development skills create for me a main panel BMP of an MD-90 EFD panel, fitted with just a functional autopilot MCP panel and functional engine fire extinguishers (these gauges are readily available in MD-80 panels in the Avsim File Library). After that, I'll try to see how much further I can go with regards to developing this panel by myself. I have some very useful panel photos and data which can help greatly in creating the BMP.To describe it to you as simply as possible, it's basically almost identical in layout and instrumentation to the 717 panel, except this MD-90 EFD panel has a standard (but probably with some changes) MD-90 autopilot MCP, a tan color panel (unlike the 717's grey background), and probably some other minor differences in the glass screens, pedestal panel, overhead panel, warning lights and other parts of the panel. This pic should make it pretty clear for you:http://www.erau.edu/er/newsmedia/newsrelea.../cockpit-lg.jpgIf one of you guys accepts my request, then please either reply to this thread or send me a PM. Of course, thanks in advance to anyone who accepts my request!! Regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!