Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

B737-400 Panel

Guest Knikolaes

Question for all . . . I am seekign a panel - either payware or freeware - that is realistic and excellent to be aliased or used with the Defauly B737-400. Iam hoping to find one that has an FMC on it, but my primary want is gauges that are more appealing to the eye in etrms of realism.Please do NOT recommend Ariane to me -- believe it or not I have a budget that is not meant for rich folks with loads of cash to waste.Also I have seen the freeware panels on AVSIM that take the default gauges and clump; them with 50,000 other gauges on a single panel. That is not what I am looking for. i just want a realistic panel that will enable me to better enact a flight on the 400.Any recommendations?

Guest Knikolaes

Wow now THAT looks VERY nice. Never heard of that site until now **smiles**Many thanks and I am going to check that one out as soon as I get back from my college classes this afternoon.