Sign in to follow this  
Guest washburn_it

Increasing Torque Value for the ATR72-500

Guest washburn_it

Hi,I've downloaded the EuroWings ATR72-500, installed without problem but I noticed that at max throttle the torque value doesn't get over 80% with the power management set to TO (take off) while prop rotation is 100%.With another panel I tried, the torque value during the take off always got over 100% (around 115-120%) giving a good climb speed and taking the aircraft at max speed when levelled.Unfortunately this panel had some problems so I restored the original one but torque, as wrote above, doesn't get over 80% so the aircraft speed levelled at 4000ft reaches only 260/270 knots at max.How can I do to let the engine running at max torque (or even overtorque during the take off) ?Should I modifiy some parameter in the aircraft CFG file?In this case, which parameter?Thank you, best regards.Bob