Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogfighter2111

MKM Air Designs set for Re-launch

Guest dogfighter2111

MKM Re-launch--Hello to all, Last year, about the same time, i announced a new Design Group called MKM Air designs. We started work on a Citation X, it is nearly completed but due to problems with one of our designers, then we had to shutdown. We have kept all source code and have been secretly working on the Citation X but we do need help. We are so keen to resurect MKM Air Designs that we ask for help from the FS Community. There is very little to do on the Citation X, but one designer is unable to design an aircraft fully in the time that it would normally take any other design group. I would like to ask all persons that can design in gMax, please send me a PM or contact me via e-mail here: ceo-mike@flynorthstar.net I will appreciate all responses from you all. Our current website is: www.mkmairdesigns.com The website will be renewed soon, and our projects will be updated. Thanks Mike