Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

official nomenclature and description?

Recommended Posts

Gentlemen,As part of a tutorial I am trying to describe the relationship between angles and Bezier curves. I need to know what you call the "non-linear" vector curves as displayed in this image I made to help describe what I mean, and what the relationship is between the points on the x axis and the sides of the triangle. I know they are called bezier, but its not actually right as Bezeir developed the computational process, not the curve.Specifically what is the relationship of side a and the "increasing curve (and this name)" of the Bezier called, and what is the name of the line that donates the difference in the two curves as dictated to by their triangle container?Curve 1 was drawn using a right angle triangle and curve 2 using an acute. Does this question make any sense?[/img](Anybody seeing some really cool vector driven gauges in this principal? Think about it, the gauge would scale with no loss of quality. None.)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this