Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

Panel install guidance needed.

Guest Maris

Hello all :)I've just joined the forums and need your guidance on how to install a downloaded panel.I succesfully download a panel but can't get it 100% working on my FS9. They either don't appear at all or some gauges don't show up.Although I tried hard I couldn't figure out the whole .cfg thing. So If you please write me step by step process with an easy way,I would be greatful.And thanks all for your efforts on Aviation

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Any step-by-step instructions would be included with the panel you downloaded. Each download that you may find is diffent, and may require very different installation procedures.So, without specific quesitons, we are unable to help you. I would recommend contacting the author, if after reading the readm.txt you are still stuck.The most likely reason a gauge is not showing up is that you did not put the .gau files in the /gauges directory.Patrick