Sign in to follow this  
Guest bookmark

could use some mask help

Guest ridgell

below is a snipet from a radar gauge.it is going to e the sweep arm.it currently just goes around rather then back and forth, but i am going to have to mask it because it fits into a rectangle that is taller then it is wide;the snippet; (G:Var1) (G:Var1) 1 + (>G:Var1) dnor the snippet as it is, goes around and rotates in the spot i want.at the bottom center.when i try to insert the mask;things go wrong.(the mask and the background image are the same size, and are nearly the same)when the mask is inserted it positions itself with at bottom center of the background image 94,209 the POR for the bar.( below the background image) if i use a position or axis statement on the mask, the sweep bar moves to the top left of the background image (0,0) can someone tell me how/where to insert the mask? and what position statements or axis statements i need to place the mask over the backgrund image, and have the bar rotate around the x=94 y=209 position? thanks

Guest bookmark

Steve, maybe this is what you're after:(P:ABSOLUTE TIME,seconds) 2 % flr This gauge draws a 1 Hz sweep pivoting on the bottom line. /Tom

Guest ridgell

thanks tom! i posted a responce at your forum.

Guest bookmark

OK, if anyone wants to follow the meanderings of this somewhat esoteric thread you are welcome at flightsim.bookmark.se, but any worthwile results will of course be posted here also. Bookmark Flightsim would not exist without the AVSIM forum! Cheers all /Tom