Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

Great little VS add-on to auto++ build number

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Check it out here: http://www.codeproject.com/macro/autobuild.aspI think I have it working. The article is not clear about install, but I believe you put the .dll in the VS.exe directory (not the add-in where you would think).Patrick

Guest Patrick_Waugh

JeanLuc,>Thanks Patrick, I was looking for something like this for a>while!Me too! Sadly, it was written for VC6, and will require a bit of work to setup as an addin to be dropped in the addin folder. (Have to check the code, and create the xml .addin file).I did get all setup to use it, but was unable to quickly get it functioning, and I don't have the time just yet to fix it. If anyone updates it perhaps they will share. =)>I've also found this one yesterday that is interesting:>>http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/LineCounterAddin.aspYes, I have had a version of this for some time, but this one looks more current and has more features than the one I currently have installed, so I will try this one too.Thanks,Patrick