Sign in to follow this  
Guest SIDDickDastardly

Display/hide ATC & MP chat windows in XML?

Guest SIDDickDastardly

Hi all,I'm working on some fullscreen panels for the Level D 767 for multi-monitor use, one of which will look something like this:http://www.mikesteven.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...s_wx500_atc.jpg(Graphics are just placeholders atm). I have a clickable button to toggle off the ATC window and display a fullscreen overhead panel on top of the above, using the following code:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>AceXML Documentdisplay_overhead.xml0.000,0.0000.000,0.00050,50Display OverheadHandLeftSingle(A similar button on the overhead panel reverses the situation). These work fine, but only if the ATC window is in the expected state as the buttons toggle the ATC rather than specifically closing or opening it. FSUIPC allows you to assign keys to "ATC menu close" and "ATC menu open" so presumably there must be corresponding events in FSX but the SDK docs only list the toggle one I used above. Does anyone know what events I should be using please?Also, is there an event to deactivate the MP chat window? I've found "MP_ACTIVATE_CHAT" (which does what it says on the tin) and "MP_CHAT" (which toggles it) but I can't seem to find an event to deactivate it.Many thanks,DD