Sign in to follow this  

Missing livery anybody?

Hiya ,I think i finished all the livery requested (If i forget one ,Woops)So I am now at the loose end So if there is ANything you is missing in the Ai Traffic then I am willing to repaint any mike stone plane Or default ones if you Really Make me do it :)So I will be carefull to consider any requesting cautiously.Let me know what you wish or paint brusshes are put away lolAnniettexxxxxxx

Guest 727Fan

Anniette. Please don't retire the paint brush. Thanks for the Skyway ERJ-145 (Mike Stone). It's a beauty!! Delivery scheduled for Skyway in early 2004. But thanks to you, we have it now!!Decision to delay delivery from 2002 to 2004 based on parent Midwest Express decision to make Boeing 717 acquisition a priority.So, now I'm missing a regional jet for Delta Airlines. I can't really complete the Delta hub cities in the US without a Delta livery ERJ-145. I don't know if the regionals that serve Delta use ERJs. I do know in Milwaukee, COMAIR-the Delta Connection supplements Delta MD-90 flights to Atlanta with service to Cincinnati with CRJs. I'm hoping Mike cranks out a CRJ sometime. But in the meantime, a simple repaint of his nice ERJ-145, or default Dash 8 would be appreciated.Thanks Anniette!Rick.By the way, I just downloaded the British Midland ERJ-145 you posted to the library. That folder containd the SKYWAY ME texture too. No British Midland.

Anniette,You're repaints make up the staple of my AI fleet. They're great! Would you consider a JAL cargo default 747, and maybe an Air Ukraine rapaint of Roman Skorykh's Tu-154?

Hello Anniette,A couple months ago I asked for a repaint of the default MD83 in Midwest Express livery. Someone actually did do one, and while I appreciate the work the person did, his version does have some problems (like the logo on the tail is reversed on one side and the blue is a little too light). Could you possibly do another version? How do I "Really Make" you do it? Chocolates perhaps? :D

Guest GabrielR

The MD83 doesn't allow you to have the tail with different images on each side, like the other default, maybe its because of file size, given the fact that this airplane is used for AI only, Instead of putting text on the tail, I have done a "little" modification on the liveries that I have Painted wich is putting the Logo or something that when looked mirroed doesn't look too bad.In other words, As far as I know, there is no way to make it different .

Guest adria320

HI Aniette,can you please make an Adria Airways livery of Mike's A320? You can find the pics on www.airliners.net

DOAH !!!!!!!!!!What a DUFOUS I am British midland was in wrong Zip !Real Sorry !!!!!! :)How do I fix that Please? , Upload again with same name or diferant name?Rick I read your Email and Found photo of Delta erj connection and this is in the paint hanger right now :)Psychophant1 I shall attempt what you ask :) if you supply chocolates like TDog2112 is going too :)(actually I do not eat the chocolates )But Shall try the MD 83 And see if there is a diferant way but send me your email and i send it to you cos i do not wish to upset first doer of it"can you please make an Adria Airways livery of Mike's A320" The simple awnser is "I would Love too" I just love to work on Mike stone Aircraft and I have just done A window Template to give the A320 "real" windows to replace blue ones like I done in the ERJ,So you can be first to have them on Adria ;)Thank you for all your requests I am back busy again and will make each the best I can Anniette xxxxxxxxxAny help how to repair the BMI problem will Make me Happy :)

just upload the exact file name with the txt file... but in the text file put a special instruction: Replace existing file please-j

Thank you :)Am doing it now , Sorry to all who downloaded it :)

>But Shall try the MD 83 And see if there is a diferant way >but send me your email and i send it to you cos i do not >wish to upset first doer of it Thank you very much Anniette! Hope you can figure it out. Midwest Express is a very popular little airline around here (Milwaukee). They have first class seating (2x2 leather seats with extra leg room) thoughout the whole plane. They serve very good food and, on most flights, after the main meal they serve fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. It cost a little more but their rates are quite reasonable. I go out of my way to try use them when I fly.I don't think you'd ruffle any feathers if you upload it here. The guy that did before acknowledged that it had some "issues". But, you can send it here no_spam_tross@wi.rr.com (Take the "no_spam_" off)Anyway, thanks again for the attempt.