Sign in to follow this  

Essendon Airport - Victoria, Australia

Hi Everyone,I was wondering if anyone is in the middle of, or planning, development of Essendon Airport scenery for FS2002 standard?Colin Lock's effort is fantastic but in FS2002 really messes up and it's becoming a bit of an eyesore.If anyone's interested, then I also have some great ideas for the Melbourne city area in general: - Point Cook airport - Moorabbin airport - Melbourne airport - Melbourne CBD, complete with Ansett, ANZ Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Rialto, Crown, Southbank, World Trade Centre, Exhibition Centre, MCG, Arts Centre buildings, etc. - The Alfred Hospital, complete with over-the-road helipad - Royal Children's Hospital, complete with rear helipad - Yarra Banks helipad - Docklands with helipad - World Trade Centre pontoon helipad - Westgate Bridge - Bolte BridgeI don't know how much this is possible or would be a frame rate killer as I am an aircraft designer, not scenery.Just wanted to say something about it!Regards,Rotorhead.

Hi "Rotorhead" if the scenery is done with gmax3DSMax the frame rateshould be more than O.K but to "do" a complete city could take time(I know) to see what can be done with gmax take a look at my post below "hear is a picture for Jay the NWA guy" or down load Biber Salsa's LTBA airport scenery or the excelent CYHZ ( Halifax Nova Scotia) Jim Kanold and I have been working on our CYQT (Thunder BayOntario scenery for several months now but we think that people willlike once it's out !!. Dan http://members.rogers.com/klasik2/danlogo.gifhttp://members.rogers.com/eelvish/flyurl.gif