Sign in to follow this  

Rimini scenery

Hi.I'm looking material (maps,charts,photos etc.) for my upcoming Rimini scenery for FS 2002.I have searched almost every possible places on the net with bad success. From airliners.net i found fewphotos but they weren't good and i visited www.riminiairport.com but it's still a bit underconstruction. I know there's a scenery of Rimini available in flightsim.com but it doesn't match at all with the real airport.I have visited in Rimini many times but haven't really taken any photos from there and i don't know when i willnext time visit there. I would be very pleased if someone could help me :).So if you have any photos or live near the airport and could take some or just want to help,please contact me via email t.simonen@kolumbus.fi or ICQ: 81229187 !Thanks.Toni Simonen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You might have already done this, but check ailiners.netEven if they don't have any specific photos, they might have pictures of aircraft with buildings in the background that you can use. I did this when I was researching a very small airport in Thailand.Also, check the aviation authority's site - not just the actual airport website. Sometimes the government will put up some basic information on the airport, or if you're real lucky, a map! Fianlly, download the other scnenery you mentioned, and noticed where they put objects/buildings. You can use this to compare to your own scenery.- Martin

>You might have already done this, but check ailiners.net >... should be "airliners.net"- Martin