Sign in to follow this  

White objects with FSDS macros and ASD2.1

Guest Cazador

Dear All:I have placed some FSDS mountain with ASD2.1 macros, but some of this mountain look like white instead of desert teture in the format .bmp.Even deleten my custom scenery and placing just the mountain macros the problem reamins.Can any body have somo tips to solve that, i'm planning to leave that method and rebuild my mountain with grises50.Thanks.Alfredo Mendiola LoyolaLima Peru

Are you using FS Design Studio for the montains. If so, I would consider that placing the textures on the individual parts before assembling them is almost impossible.If you want to experiment with Grises50 then I can send you a greyscale file in .raw format for turning into a .dem format.I attach a picture of the .raw file and can send you the .raw file if so required. My e-mail is ng_o@lineone.netBy entering different values in the initial Grises50 procedure you can make the hill the size you want. Its really experimenting until you get the idea OK.I make my greyscale files using Paint Shop Pro. If you don't have it then you can get a copy of version 4 from the net.Grises50 works well with individual hills and larger areas.Terrabuilder Lite is good for larger areas but you will need the previous version to that what is offered on the wewbsite www.terrabuilder.com. Ask at the website for the older version for mesh building. The present terrabuilder is for clothing the mesh but the new terrabuilder when it arrives will cover mesh and texctures.Also if you proceed this way the best forums to use are the two following this one.