Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Landclass Assistant 1.2 (Final Upgrade) in library soon

I've completed my final upgrade for Landclass Assistant, which includes these three new updates:-A dropdown landclass selection box-An "Update" button which will write the lat/lon info to landclass.inf-A position indicator showing where in the .raw bitmap the grid is atThis is my final upgrade. I attempted to incorporate as many suggestions as I could given the time I had to work on the program. It will require a previous installation of Landclass Assistant. Regards, John Author - Landclass Assistant

Guest JR Morgan

Much Thanks for sharing your work on this.J.R.

Hello John,I just observed a minor problem with Landclass Assistent 1.2 for certain international users with regard to the new "update Landclass.inf" functionality:In certain countries, Germany for example, the decimal delimiter is a ",". Whether Windows uses a "," or a "." as decimal delimiter depends on its country specific configuration. With my (= german) configuration Landclass Assistant uses a "," as decimal delimiter in the Lat and Lon windows and it puts these "," delimiters into the *.inf file with the new "update *.inf" function. Since resample.exe is a DOS program and doesn't care for any Windows-specific configurations, it doesn't process an *.inf with "," delimiters correctly.You may consider to mention in your documentation that either Windows should be configured to use a point as decimal delimiter or that otherwise the *.inf file may have to be corrected manually.Nevertheless, its a great tool!Yours

That's a great catch.... Something I've forgotten about (been seven years since I last went across the pond)....John