Sign in to follow this  

FsRegen0.25b. creates list of bgl files with their boun

Hi again.I noticed the need for a comprehensive list of all bgl files with their geographic coverage and contents.I had this built for my use, but since people ask for it I just activated it in fsregen. It will create a comma delimited text file with results that look like this :5* 41.8834, 21* 46.5005, -79* 51.6667, -59* 44.6167, CARIBVOR.BGL, ,,,,,VOR,,,,,,,c:bingamesFS2002SCENEDBWesthemcaribSceneryCARIBVOR.BGLImport it in excel or access or anywhere else you want and get an overview of what's where.Take careGeorge

Are these coordinates just the header coordinates?Leland Steffensen

That's the boundaries of the bgl file.Anything contained must be in between or will be ignored.They are read from the header of the bgl.George