Sign in to follow this  

Airport 2.6 149 Question

Has anyone else noticed this: I am creating curved taxiways for an airport. I have an overhead picture for the background so I can position everything correctly. I start by outlining the curves rather roughly. Then I zoom in and make them smoother. However, once I reach a certain zoom the background picture distorts and then disappears (anyone know about this?). That is not my main problem though. If i zoom in to the max and smooth the curves out everything looks good until I zoom out or compile and look at the curves in FS. It seems that as I zoom out, my once smooth curves turn out to be jagged. In FS they are definitely not smooth. So it seems that as you zoom in in Airport there is distortion of the display so that what appears smooth or straight or whatever is not. Has anyone experienced this and if so, is there a workaround?Thanks

Tom,Have you tried to go directly to the "horse's mouth"? Tom Hiscox is the one to ask since he's doing all of the Apt 2.60 builds. Go to www.flightsimnetwork.com/airportsupport/ I believe that there is a link there for you to ask your question. He's replied to my questions promptly, considering how busy he must be with all those builds.Good Luck