Sign in to follow this  

Project EGPD

HiHere is my attempt at designing my local airport, Dyce/Aberdeen in Scotland. Its only in the beta stage at the moment with runways, taxiways and modified AI, so there is not a release yet, but one will be coming soon.I have an update page on my website to show people what stage i'm at, so he please go here to view it. http://www.colin.fairbairn.btinternet.co.uk/Rory/fsegpd.htmlThanksRory"If you

Hi RoryYou obviously enjoy a challedge for your local airport, i'm glad my local airfield is Welshpool EGCW, which I current am trying to produce with help from the forum.your work looks good and to a high standard, your images show the problems of fitting airfields in to the existing default landclass and the imposibility of editing them, until the SDK.Your fun is now about to start, buildings and Frame rates!!!!Carry on designing !!!!!!Best regardsDavid

Thanks.Was going to use FSDS but i'll see if GMAX helps with the frame rates. Thats if i ever figure out how to use it. I was considering drawing everything in ACAD and importing to GMAX, but not quite sure.Just had a look at your airport of my NATS docs. Your lucky, 1 runway and 1 apron.Good luck with your airport."If your not on the edge, then you're wasting space"