Sign in to follow this  

What's with this autogen?

I am having no trouble placing and getting autogen to work except in certain areas. I have already posted about the runway approach path being "off limits" to thw Autogen, but I've run into a new problem. There is an area beside the airport that just will not accept Autogen! I checked and it is not on the default airport decal (I am using custom textures here). I also have checked and I have no excludes in that area.Please refer to the picture for the following. The yellow squares roughly outline two adjacent texture slices. The Red area is where Auotgen is defined but not showing up. Disregard the red part above the yellow boxes. It really is just confined to these 2 slices. The buildings circled in blue are Autogen and they are showing up. As you can see, Autogen is showing up in some of the left slice, but not everywhere it is defined (such as the buildings that should be there in the footprints in the right hand side of that slice). Again, there are no excludes around here! No autogen is showing up in the rightmost slice at all. I do not understand this. What, besides exclude areas, would prevent Autogen from showing up? Does anyone have an answer for this? Gerrish?Thanks in advance!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had this happen also. I tried everything I could think of but the autogen for the west half of the town of Snohomish would not show up. I sent it to friends for their review, and they said they DID see the autogen that was missing on my machine.curiouser and curiouser...huhB