Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cazador

Scenary Designer Wanted

September 24th, 2002 - Seattle, Washington: Pacific Northwest Air Cargo is putting out a tender to any scenary designer that would be willing to design Pacific Northwest facilities at both KSEA and KTIW. Financial compensation is available. Any interested party please contact us at http://pn.moonbase.info/About Pacific Northwest:Pacific Northwest is the premier airline serving a niche air cargo market in the Northwest of the US. Based out of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, we service clients of all kinds to meet their cargo needs. PN has also just recently expanded operations into the regional passenger service. Founded in March 2002, PN has undergone many changes including a complete site and staff overhaul to better focus on our continuing operations.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would consider your offer to do it I'am a design engineerCurrently disabled do to back injury!Buy trade! and do scenery for Oklahoma City!So I would need photos of airport and or sketches and description ofwhat you want done!Rusty HarrisSharris71@cox.net

Dear Sir:I'm interested in design the airport facilities.Contact me to: mendiola@terra.com.peThanks.Alfredo Mendiola LoyolaLima Peru