Sign in to follow this  

Question for designers?

Has anyone or is anyone interested in creating scenery for the indianapolis (kind) airport? As an Indianapolis resident i would love to find a realistic version on Indianapolis International with the new fed-ex hubs, US Air Maitenence terminals, as well as the new terminal under construction between the main runways.Thanks in advance for your response.

I'll be flying into Indy in s few weeks. I agree it would be a great addition. I heard there were plans afoot to tear down the old terminal and build a new one on the south side. Any truth to that?

Yes and No...Actually they are already in the begining stages of laying foundations and such for the new terminal which will be located in-between the 2 main runways (their #'s escape me at this time). The hope is that this will facilitate shorter taxi times a well as draw in more airlines. Since indy is becomeing known for its conventions as well as sporting events, we have found ourselves in need of more space. As for tearing down the old..i have not heard of any plans, other than maybe a major remodel. thanks again for the response.