Sign in to follow this  

The running bit timer

I have been playing around with the timer and a single light in scasm. This gives me different ways of flashes, long and short and various patterns. But i'm not able to make the light make a very short flash, what is the shortest possible time I can get it to stay lit, and what would be the variable for this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Experiment with variable 5FC. It is not a running bit counter. But the following code acts like it was. Any of the :positionX in the following code is drawn 1/16 of a second. There is a very good tutorial on:http://www.combatflight.de/Regards, Luis:startIfVarAnd( :position1 5FC 000F)IfVarAnd( :position2 5FC 000E) IfVarAnd( :position3 5FC 000D)IfVarAnd( :position4 5FC 000C) IfVarAnd( :position5 5FC 000B)IfVarAnd( :position6 5FC 000A) IfVarAnd( :position7 5FC 0009)IfVarAnd( :position8 5FC 0008) IfVarAnd( :position9 5FC 0007)IfVarAnd( :position10 5FC 0006) IfVarAnd( :position11 5FC 0005)IfVarAnd( :position12 5FC 0004) IfVarAnd( :position13 5FC 0003)IfVarAnd( :position14 5FC 0002) IfVarAnd( :position15 5FC 0001)IfVarAnd( :position16 5FC 0000)Return...

Luis,Thanks a lot for the advice. I shall try this in my sceneries.