Sign in to follow this  

GMAX ANIMATION NOT SHOWING IN FS2002

Hello guys, I've not begun making animated objects in gMax. The animations seems to be nice and smooth when viewed inside gMax, but in FS2002 the objects stays still. What's up with that? Is he cold and frozen? I used FSREGEN to generate an api that calls the library object which I made in FSREGEN. Does animation not work this way, does it have to be exported directly to the correct coordinates? Also I did not check the "No Animation" tab in the export. Any and all help appreciated, thanks, Leandro.

>Hello guys, >> I've not begun making animated objects in gMax. The >animations seems to be nice and smooth when viewed inside >gMax, but in FS2002 the objects stays still. What's up with >that? Is he cold and frozen? I used FSREGEN to generate an >api that calls the library object which I made in FSREGEN. >Does animation not work this way, does it have to be >exported directly to the correct coordinates? Also I did not >check the "No Animation" tab in the export. Any and all help >appreciated, thanks, >> Leandro. Anyone?

Hello Leandro what type of animation are you trying to do? (and to what type of object) I.E .bgl or .mdl. Dan

>Hello Leandro what type of animation are you trying to do? >(and to what type of object) I.E .bgl or .mdl. >>>>> Dan Hi. It is a scenery macro (BGL). It's just a simple truck that goes to one side, then returns. Nothing complex.

please post your macro so we can see what you have done and how are you exporting your keyframes as well. Maybe then we can be more helpfull. Dan.