Sign in to follow this  

KPUB Pueblo Colorado

Okay, so I am getting desperate here :-(I have NEVER used a scenery program before. I am not an advanced programmer nor CAD designer, and I do not have experience in compouter-aided-design on these levels, so I guess I shall have to post here for a plea . . . . .Doth any soul out there have ANY familiarity with Pueblo, CO, and if so can you PLEASE write some sort of scenery for it? It would be SO wonderful and I would even be willing to pay for such a venture.I am a student pilot learning to fly in Pueblo. When I am not in my lessons in RL, I am at home on FS2002. I FINALLY found some taxi signs that made KPUB a little more easier to realisticly navigate as far as taxiing. However, when I get in the air, it is as if I am not in Pueblo at all :-( Only the runways look almost accurate.Considering I spend 6 to 12 hours a day in FS2002 (except on days when i go OUT and fly - budget pending) I almost wish I could write scenery and/or airplanes for the game. I tried GMAX and had no clue that I had to be a designer to run the thing. And no training materials out there for it either :-P Found a couple of third party tutor programs - but when they seemed like greek to me I decided this would be better . . . If anyone has any clue of the area, and would be interested in writing a scenery area for Pueblo that has more accurate elevation as well as an airport (some of the taxi ways arent taxi-ways. The plane thinks it is on dirt going cross-country and I have broken gear twice), PLEASE let me know.By the way, I also just joined this program and am pleased to make all of your aquaintance :-)

If you're doing well in flight school you can surely knock out a few buildings in GMax. Follow the tutorial where you make the little L shaped house and you'll have your airport done in no time.As for the terrain, I'm pretty sure there's a 38m mesh in the library that covers your part of the world.John

L-Shaped House? LOL Wowzers, I never even found that tutorial. I'll have to look again. Thanks for the heads-up.Chris