Sign in to follow this  

Two questions (EOD & LWMDraw)

Hi all,First, using LWMDraw, is it possible to overwrite an existing stretch of shoreline? I know regular excludes don't do anything to shorelines & waves, but there's a stretch of coast that I'd like to tweak for a planned project. Is LWMDraw only useful for building new lakes/shorelines?Second, I'm having fun with textures in Easy Object Designer. I've been trying to build a 55gl drum, just to learn EOD. The shape & size of the simple cylinder is fine, but when I try to texture it I get a mostly black cylinder with my texture squashed down around the bottom of the sides! What's the trick with EOD's cylinders & textures?Thanks in advance - I've just started building 2k2 scenery, and it's a many-faceted thing!Brian.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi BrianAt this early point LWMDraw is only using a small part of the LWM structure and is intended for lake type water areas. I haven't tried or experimented to edit default coasts but that'll be a good experiment for you. It might do some small amounts but actually I'll think you find AutoASM by Chris Wright might do a better job for ya. I'm a beginner in programming methods so upgrades to my tool probably won't come often.Sorry, I haven't used EOD enought to know how to help ya so hopefully someone will give ya a hand with that.Catch Ya LaterKen