Sign in to follow this  

Help with ATL scenery project

Hello all,I am in the process of creating a new scratch built scenery for Atlanta Hartsfield Int'l Airport. However, I need some help:I wish to add some elevation changes in the immediate vicinity of the airport. (Not sloping runways, as much as I would love them) Rather, I need the terrain to "drop-off" near the approach ends of the runways, so as to allow for the approach lights to be mounted on structures as per real life. Additionally, I'd like to try and make the Delta TOC ramp lowered as compared to the rest of the airport as it is in real life. I believe that this will be possible, since I can edit the Z value of the vertices that make up the taxiway polygons (thus making the poly flush with the sloping terrain).Anyway, I need to know what programs I should be using to accomplish this, as well as where I can get them. Lastly, the base scenery is designed with FSSC, and I have applied a "flatten" poly at the correct airport elevation. Will this flatten poly (Area16N, I think?) affect the mesh terrain I wish to implement? What is the relationship between the two?To cover my bases, I'm also posting this in the mesh terrain forum.Thanks,Nick