Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

Batch file using TerraScene immage

Guest Richard Hill

Dick;Would it be possible to edit the batch file to enable all textures, (Day, Night, and Water) all in one process.Maby someone could develop a program that would calculate the CellX and CellY DimensionDeg and other nedded data for the Batch and INF file with the input of Filename, Long/Lat, and X/Y pixel size, it would sure simplify things. But for right now just the nedded text to add to the batch file to create the night texture as well as the Dat and Water.Richard;

Hi Richard,I've have an old unsupported utility I wrote (before TB was released with the new methods) that you might be interested in. I won't be updating it with seasonal support or anything else, but its easy to change the inf params from within the tool to do this yourself. It provides all the calcs you need and processes things automatically, so it might be useful to you - or not.http://members.rogers.com/elrondelvish/FSR...ools095Beta.zipIf you do use it, just remember it is unsupported. :-)Take care,Elrond

Guest Richard Hill

Elrond;Thinks for the reply, although it wouldn't resize the immage it did give me the pixel resolution. The file turened out great except fo some areas where the rivers, and lakes do not follow the elevatios.Again THANKS for your program and assistance!Richard: